Policies and forms
All refund requests go to firstname.lastname@example.org
• An Administration fee applies and will be deducted from all refunds. Grassroots $50 and CMSA $100
• There will be NO refunds granted or issued after October 13, 2023
• The timeline for receiving a refund will be 8 to 12 weeks from receipt of the refund request.
Non-injury-related refunds (October 13, 2023)
Injury-related (with doctor's note) Refunds might be offered on a case-by-case basis to be determined by the cost already incurred in the program.
Moving/relocating (with proof) Refunds might be offered on a case-by-case basis to be determined by the cost already incurred in the program.
CONDITIONS FOR REFUND
Will ONLY be considered under the following circumstances:
• Request is received before the deadline.
• For non-injury-related requests - the player has not yet been placed on a team.
• Change family circumstances, by moving out of the city or country.
• Injury to a player that will be medically deemed unable to play for the remainder of the season, accompanied by a doctor’s note.
If the Club is shut down due to COVID-19, the club will provide alternative and rescheduled programming consistent with the value of the services paid for. If the Club cannot provide the full value of the benefits paid for, a credit for future programming will be considered. Depending upon the circumstances, the Board of Directors may, in its sole discretion, offer partial refunds credited to his/her Calgary City FC player account to be used towards a future similar or identical program.
Calgary City FC family AID
At our club, we are community-oriented, helping each other. We understand that not all families have the same opportunities.
- Our club offers payment installments (3), or you can make one full payment.
- Three or more Sibling Discounts as part of our commitment to families, we offer a $100 discount when you register all 3 or more siblings to any of our CMSA programs U7 and Up.
- First-Time Club Players If your child has NEVER been registered with a club before, we would like to welcome you with a $25 discount on your first registration for any CMSA programs.
- New Referral Invite a NEW friend to join our club, and as an appreciation, you will receive a 10% discount on your own registration fees which can be credited to your account.
- Free shoe exchange (Bring a pair or Take a pair) Donate your clean & gently used soccer shoes, or other gear for those who may need it. PLEASE ASK THE COACHES ABOUT THE SHOE EXCHANGE.
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE To apply for financial assistance, please complete the applications online listed below, and submit completed applications and CC to email@example.com • KidSport •Jumpstart • Their Opportunity (new)
CMSA League and Regulations
Registered CMSA participants are covered under Alberta Soccer Insurance protecting players during CMSA league activities (practice, games, training, etc.), tournaments and competitions. With the submission of a travel permit to CMSA, Team Travel Insurance is also covered (injuries on and off the field within Canada).
Visit https://albertasoccer.com/member-services/insurance/ for additional information or to make a claim; if you are injured in a sanctioned game or practice, please fill out the Sports Accident Claim form within 30 days. Common types of claims include ambulance fees, Physiotherapy and Blanket Dental.